Patchouli Essential Oil 15ml
Patchouli comforts you in a woody, earthy and centering essence that supports presence in your physical body. Often referred to as “hippie” perfume, Patchouli oil has been used for thousands of years to enhance skin and hair, repel moths and bugs, and boost libido.
Ingredients: 100% pure Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) OilCountry of Origin: Indonesia
Refer to the many aromatic, topical and household uses below for this multi-faceted aromatic essential oil.
- Add to any diffusing part of your Aroma Couture Jewelry.
- Allow body and mind to be grounded and centered by rubbing 1-2 drops of Patchouli in palms. Then, cup over nose and mouth and inhale for several minutes.
- Relieve tension by combining 1–2 drops each of Patchouli oil with Peppermint oil and water in a Aroma Couture diffuser. Or, put both oils in palm, rub together and carefully apply to back of neck, temples and forehead.
- Massage 1-2 drops of Patchouli on feet to soothe and calm emotions.
- Dab on skin to soothe cuts, scrapes, insect bites and burns.
- Mix with Mother E FCO and apply to skin as a natural insect repellent
- Add a few drops to your daily skin care products to improve skin tone and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and scars.
- Create a no-scrub toilet bowl cleaner by combining 1 ½ cups of borax and 10 drops of Patchouli, then pour directly into toilet bowl. Leave overnight and flush in the morning.
- Apply a few drops to your sheets to deter bedbugs and ants.
General Precautions: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears and sensitive areas. Potential skin sensitivity, dilute with Mother E Fractionated Coconut Oil (FCO).
**It is recommended that you test a small patch of the aforementioned items. Mother E is not liable for any damages incurred to household furniture, upholstery, surfaces or to sensitive areas in the home.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.