'Furry Friends' Diffuser Clip
Always tell your veterinarian what natural products your pet is using and involve him or her in these decisions. The following oils can be used in first aid and are safe for short-term use:
- Lavender: Universal oil, can use pure or diluted. Useful in conditioning patients to a safe space. May help allergies, burns, ulcers, insomnia, car ride anxiety and car sickness, to name a few.
- Cardamom: Diuretic, anti-bacterial, normalizes appetite, colic, coughs, heartburn and nausea.
- Fennel: assists the adrenal cortex, helps break up toxins and fluid in tissue. Balances pituitary, thyroid and pineal glands.
- Helichrysum: Anti-bacterial, reduces bleeding in accidents, skin regenerator, helps repair nerves. Also useful in cardiac disease.
- Frankincense: Has helped some cases of cancer. Works on the immune system. Has reduced tumors and external ulcers. Increases blood supply to the brain (although it can worsen hypertension so use caution).
- Spearmint: Helps to reduce weight. Good for colic, diarrhea, nausea. Helps balance metabolism, stimulates gallbladder. When diluted and used short term, this oil is helpful for many gastrointestinal issues in cats.
- Diffusing Method: Diffuser Locket with Eco-Friendly Bamboo Fabric - (6 discs included) - Order more
- Locket & Clip Metal: 316L Surgical Grade Stainless Steel
- Size: 20mm Paw
- Clip size: 14mm
- Other Features: Magnetic Clasp, Hypoallergenic, Tarnish Resistant
HOW TO USE
- Open the locket.
- Add 2-3 drops of essential oil/aromatherapy to our eco-friendly, organic & dye free bamboo fabric.
- Close the locket with our secure magnetic clasp.
- The aroma will release from the open faced front of the pendant for up to 5 days.
- You can change out the bamboo pad or add other oils to previous pads.
- You can lightly hand wash the pads with a mild soap and air dry to reuse.