Luckily, we found a supplier that is CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY Oeko-Tex. Certified by The Organic Crop Improvement Association - the strictest standard in organic fabrics. (meaning it has been tested and found to be absolutely free of chemicals or bleaching at any point of the fabric-making process) SUCCESS!
- It is antibacterial - naturally! Bamboo carries a natural and unique agent called “bamboo kun” which is a shield against pathogens. Research shows organic bamboo fabric to have a 99.8% antibacterial kill rate.
- It is always hypoallergenic - naturally! No need for harsh chemicals of any sort.
- It is biodegradable - it can be composted and disposed of in an environmentally friendly way. It causes NO POLLUTION TO THE ENVIRONMENT.
- It never requires harsh pesticides and fertilizers in order to grow strong.
- It is drought tolerant - unlike other plants, bamboo does not need massive amounts of water to stay strong. This assists with water preservation.
- It helps slow down deforestation - Bamboo has amazing growth properties- (they are the FASTEST growing wooded plants in the WORLD) allowing growth of 3+ feet in one day alone. Once bamboo is harvested, it begins to grow again immediately. It is a highly renewable resource.
- Because of it's fast growth properties it helps preserve soil - Unlike cotton, which must be replanted yearly, bamboo has an extensive root system, which means it never has to be up-rooted - preventing soil erosion.
- It's washable - Say goodbye to throwing out your old diffuser pads. With bamboo you can hand wash and allow to dry naturally!
- It's more absorbent - bamboo in the wild can contain up to 3 times its weight in water! This property carries on to it in fabric form. Diffuse in style even LONGER now!
- AND IT's CRUELTY FREE. No Animals needed to diffuse!
We will continue to strive to be a company based around TRUE health. And because of that, we stand by our values and morals within this company. We will continue bringing in new ways to diffuse that are up to our highest standards.Until next time!
The Aroma Couture Team